Text to Give / Park Road
Park Road now offers text giving as a way for you to donate. It’s incredibly easy and secure to give within seconds when you’re inspired to give.
Here’s how to set up text giving on your phone:
Step 1: Text the donation amount that you want to give to:
Step 2: Fill out the brief, one-time form to safely link your card to your account
Step 3: Your donation will be processed!
It’s that easy.
You can also text the amount and the fund name where you would like to give. Our current Fund Options are:
Annual Ministry Plan
Together, we’re impacting local and global communities, and it only takes a text. Thank you!
Scroll down to see complete instructions for getting started with Park Road’s Text to Give program…
Text Giving Guides
1. Text the amount you would like to give to your church’s designated number.
2. If you are a first time, text-giving donor, you will be prompted to visit a secure URL.
3. Once you click the registration link, you will enter your credit or debit card information.
4. At this point your donation will process.
5. You will see a confirmation text showing your donation and registration were successful.
Helpful Tips for Text-Giving!
• If you only text a monetary value, the funds are attributed to your church’s default fund. (Ex: $50 = will go to default fund). Our default fund is Annual Ministry Plan (AMP).
• If you text “Funds” you will receive a reply text including a list of the fund names they can choose to donate to.
• If you text the amount + fund name– the funds will be attributed to that fund name. (For Example: $10 Building)
• If the fund name you texted does not match- you will receive a message with a list of fund names for you to choose from. Respond with the number of the correlating fund.
• A good way to get started - just text “Help”. If you text “Help” you will receive a reply text that states: “To give enter the amount you want to give, such as 100. You can also give to a specific fund by typing it after your amount, such as 100 building fund”.
• If you text “Reset” you will receive a reply text that states: “Saved card information successfully removed. Please register your card information again when making your next gift by texting an amount to this number.
Benefits of Online Giving:
• The ease of being able to donate to specific church funds or pay for events online.
• Even when you’re traveling or visiting family away from our four walls, our giving is with you through our website or through text messaging.
• We now even have the ability to set up recurring giving, meaning, you set the amount to want to donate to a certain fund, and it’s paid automatically each month.
• You can login to your giving account and track your donations for the year. Use this for your taxes and set pledge goals for yourself.